CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Humanism

The world would have us believe that our problems have roots in our circumstances.  The Bible teaches that we will always have less than ideal circumstances to deal with...but that our problem is a spiritual one...which stems from our sinful and fallen natures.  No matter our circumstances.....no matter how awful they are....there is hope......... and victory is possible.  There is one Gospel.  Only one.  


Do I see my problems through the filter of a Biblical worldview?....or has humanism seeped into my thinking?   

Maybe even a more challenging question:  

Do I see my child's problems through the filter of a Biblical worldview?.....or has humanism seeped into my thinking?

5 comments:

Marty Walden said...

I think sometimes it is so hard to hold onto hope and believe in miracles with RAD kids. It's just so incredibly tiring. But when I lose hope my faith waivers and all of us suffer. I can do all things......

Simply Moms said...

...and so can our kids....thorugh Christ.

Simply Moms said...

through :)

Bill and Christina said...

A huge Amen! But it is a difficult path paved with hard times and heartache. But what a better way to bring about the Hope of Christ than throught the strenth that He gives us to continue on in our love for our children even in the difficult times.

Christina

Andy and Kiara said...

Thank you for this wonderful reminder. It has been a hard week already, and it has just begun -- and next week is spring break. Eek! Need to get on my knees in preparation for that. :)