CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Indifference

I know I have talked about apathy before.





Sometimes you need a little reminder.

This week I got a call from a friend.  Humbly and transparently...she shared the struggles she is currently having with her child.

We talked for a while and I shared my struggles with her.

We processed out loud together.

What would the Lord have us do?  

Well...He would have us treat our children the way we ourselves would want to be treated.

At the very least...He would have us treat them as our neighbors.

More precisely...He would have us love them sacrificially. 

He would have us love them in His strength...not our own.

He would help us to see their needs.

To see past their behaviors ...and into their hearts.

He would have us address their hearts.

To pursue their hearts.

A few nights later...I received this.  And my heart was so happy.  




If you've been unkind...repent. 

0 comments: